Checking out Omi and Opu's broccoli once the presents were done
Working on the gingerbread house, which needs a bit of back story: When I was about 6, I came home from school and asked my mom if we could build a gingerbread house. She said she wasn't sure how to make one, and I told her she wasn't very creative, which was pretty rich. As a result, gingerbread houses have always been a bit of a thing at our house.
Charlie eating the finished product two days later
Post-Christmas, we celebrated Omi's birthday on the 26th, and then went back to business as usual, which involved a trip to the park.
Hanging out with Opu
Having a pink bath, courtesy of Aunt Niki's colored bath tablets
Licking the edge of the tub with Heidi: cute, but also kind of gross
Modeling his new jammies
One last hurrah in front of the tree
1 comment:
Ok
1. I am totally in love with his curls!
2. I need to come train under the master in gingerbread house building and decorating
3. We totally get a lot of the cute but gross here with 2 mutts and a dog crazed Lentil
4. Looks like you all had a great time
Miss you bunches!
Post a Comment