IT'S SNOWING!!! And not a little piddly NC snow - real, serious constant snow that's sticking to the ground. I'd say we've had 3-4" already, and it's still coming. Now, for those of you that live in OH, NH or MN, keep your mocking to a minimum, kay? We try not to give you a hard time when you complain about 90-degree weather in the summer. :)
Should I send tire chains down? :) Glad to see that y'all got to play in it. We've had our fair share of snow this winter. It's fun to play in, but gets old. Hopefully we can get out the sledding more this weekend.
Hey -- I have not complained once about the summer weather here ... yet ... (Brad's a little worried about this summer since he's adapting to the cold winter weather) I also won't mock you about your snow -- you certainly don't have the infrastructure in place to clear the roads that we have here! It was pretty cool to see the plows on the interstate -- they run 4 all together - just offset from side to side so that 1 plows into the way of the next and into the next and so on till it's all plowed off to one side of the road ... pretty amazing to see.
Glad you got some winter weather -- I bet the C-Man had a total blast in the snow -- looks like Evan did too -- lovely snow angel.
3 comments:
Should I send tire chains down? :) Glad to see that y'all got to play in it. We've had our fair share of snow this winter. It's fun to play in, but gets old. Hopefully we can get out the sledding more this weekend.
Miss you guys!
Hey -- I have not complained once about the summer weather here ... yet ... (Brad's a little worried about this summer since he's adapting to the cold winter weather)
I also won't mock you about your snow -- you certainly don't have the infrastructure in place to clear the roads that we have here! It was pretty cool to see the plows on the interstate -- they run 4 all together - just offset from side to side so that 1 plows into the way of the next and into the next and so on till it's all plowed off to one side of the road ... pretty amazing to see.
Glad you got some winter weather -- I bet the C-Man had a total blast in the snow -- looks like Evan did too -- lovely snow angel.
Miss Y'all!
Yay, snow.... for you guys anyway ;) I always get excited about the first couple storms. It once it's April and there's still snow that it gets old =)
Post a Comment