Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quotables

A few gems from the past few weeks . . .

To Evan: "You and me should have cookies now because mommy isn't home."

"This is going to be a large poop."

When he's upset: "Make me feel better" and/or "There's water coming out of my eyes" and/or "Dry my tears."

To me: "Let's do an art project."

To Evan: "What is that man's name? Maybe it is Bob. Maybe I am Bob. Maybe you are Bob. We Bobs are going to get something to eat!"

He's also been making up words - his latest is "Kirkus Feekus." Apparently this is a location, as his firetruck was headed there.

2 comments:

imagoii said...

Oh I needed that ... a good out loud chuckle! Miss you guys ... I'd love to go with the C-man's firetruck to Ferkus Kirkus (sp?) ;)

Anonymous said...

awwww, audrey!! what a little muffin! he's just absolutely adorable! :), christi