Saturday, July 25, 2009

Miscellaneous

Today at the park:

C: I am thirsty. I should have a beer.
E: Oh, really? What kind of beer?
C: Cinnamon!
------
Charlie's new favorite game: I sit on the floor with my legs loosely crossed. Charlie crawls in my lap, and wraps himself up in a blanket. Then I say, "Evan, I think our baby is ready to hatch!" Then Charlie jumps out of his "shell" and we have to say, "There's our baby!" We played this game for about 45 minutes after dinner the other night. Second in line is the stinky feet game, which mostly involves him rubbing his stinky feet on us and laughing maniacally.
------
Charlie loves the phrases "of course" and "in fact:"

E: Charlie will you please go put these trucks back in your room?
C: Of course!

A: Charlie would you like some more muffin?
C: Yes, I would, in fact.
-------
Hugs and kisses are in short supply these days. Chances are good that if you ask for a hug, he'll tell you he's all out: "No more hugs today, mama. But you can have a kiss."

2 comments:

M said...

I could totally go for a cinnamon beer (in fact).

Tanisha said...

This is too funny! I would be said if Z told me he was all out of hugs! But luckily C saved some kisses :)