Round these parts, snow is a big deal. And this weekend we got quite a dusting. Unfortunately, this coincided with Charlie having bacterial pneumonia, so he didn't get to play outside too much. But it was beautiful, and a lovely excuse to stay snuggled up inside.




Day 1: The snow was just too powdery for a snowman, so we had to improvise:

Day 2: The real deal!

Post snowman fireside snuggle
1 comment:
Audrey and Evan,
I just stumbled onto your blog from Joy & Brad's! I can't believe how much your family has changed since I last saw you guys! Charlie is such a little doll, as is baby Owen. Congratulations! And your house is amazing too! I remember when we helped you guys move in (okay, maybe I just stood and watched!) Glad I can keep up to date with you now via the blog :) Hope you are surviving the MAD lab, Evan! Stelios and I are moving out of MN in July...location still to be determined.
Best,
Andrea
Post a Comment