I hate Black Friday. Loathe it. I would gladly spend 10% more on any given item rather than deal with the crazy mobs clobbering each other over discounted potpourri. But somewhere in the middle of the night between Thanksgiving and Black Friday, I finished book one. And immediately began to panic. The only way to get my hands on book two would be to go to a store. On Black Friday. So I did. And then on Saturday, which I don't think has a special name, I had to go back out for book three.
Here are a few pictures of my children, who were apparently also in Georgia with us.

Oy - Charlie and "that" face. Getting decent pictures of him has been a real chore lately.
Taking a walk with Opu and Heidi
Sliding with Aunt Niki
Dinner with Niki & Tony, where Owen ate at least half a cup of cranberry sauce but nothing else
Checking out the geese at Lake Peachtree
No comments:
Post a Comment