Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Our annual pumpkin patch trip was difficult to schedule this year. After 3 rainy Fridays in a row, we decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather on Sunday (and the fact that Tanisha's bun is still in the oven). We started out on a "spooky hayride" - lot of animatronic spiders, ghosts, etc. down in the woods.

"Look at that scary thing!"


Out of the woods


Our next adventure was a donkey ride. He asked to do this, and I wasn't sure how it was going to go over. He wanted me to walk with him on his first ride, but went by himself on round #2.


After watching a little girl get her face painted, he decided that was next on the agenda. I can't believe he sat still for this....


but the kitty didn't survive for long! She was pretty much scratched off by lunch time.


Here are a few shots of picking out pumpkins (there were several rounds of this - he and Zayveon ended up decorating their first choices) and some shots with Tanisha (2 days past her due date!) and Zayveon. Going for the big one...


and finally settling for one more his size.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures. I really like the one of you three.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures.I really like the picture of you three.

Lauren said...

hey gal,
just found your blog! love it!!! We have two blogs as well...hope life with the miracles is going well.

Lauren

imagoii said...

Ah - the cuteness! I just love it! I can't believe how big he's getting!