Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lake Lure

A few weekends ago we met Evan's family at Lake Lure, which is conveniently halfway between Raleigh and Atlanta. We had a great cabin just a short walk from the lake. The weather was beautiful and we had a fantastic time.









There was this great little waterfall by our cabin. Of course, I had to get a closer look, and in the process set a terrible example for Charlie!




Back at the cabin, we stripped Charlie down, which he was very excited about. He was running around yelling, "I'm nude!" I think this picture is definitely going to get some attention when Charlie brings home his first girl- or boy-friend.


I love these pictures of Charlie and Grandpa Horejs




Dean, Lauren & Evan off to go kayaking

1 comment:

M said...

1. Cuteness abounds!
2. Your child knows the word nude? Clearly he is a prodigy.

Xoxox